We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team as soon as possible. You will have the chance to not only work on a SaaS system, but also shape the eCommerce experience of thousands of our customers and thus millions of consumers. Your work will have a direct impact on the future success of our product.
IN A NUTSHELL
Level - ★★★★☆
Your future gear - Mac or Windows laptop (private use allowed)
Remote option - Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
Perks - Flexible work time,, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support… read more
- Gather insights from customers and stakeholders
- Conduct customer interviews, usability tests and other activities to gather qualitative data
- Collect and interpret quantitive customer, user and consumer data
- Observe market changes (industry, competition, technology)
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Software Engineers
- Document and present your insights for the product team and the company as a whole
- Use gathered insights to find solutions to real problems
- Identify key opportunities and come up with ways to leverage them
- Facilitate the ideation process with a cross-funtional team of UX designers and software/QA engineers
- Prepare and present initiative & project briefs, including data, budgets and expected outcomes
- Challenge and improve upon briefs from other team members
- Take the role of Product Owner within a Scrum team
- Tightly collaborate with UX designers and software/QA engineers to identify challenges and detail solutions
- Prepare user stories and support the team in implementing them
- Prepare feature launches
- Get your hands dirty doing whatever is necessary to move a project forward (i.e. there is a critical challenge we need to solve in engineering, even if you can't code, you might identify helpful information or just care for the team by ordering pizza)
- Design and setup experiments to measure achieved outcome
- Implement additional means of data gathering
- Gather, document and present results of experiments to the team and stakeholders
- Manage initiatives and projects towards stakeholders and customers
- Update progress within the team and the whole company
- Celebrate successes and analyze failures
- Answer requests and manage expectations of the Customer Success and Sales teams
- Support the Marketing team in customer communication regarding the product
MUST-HAVES, SHORT & TO THE POINT
- Experience in handling multiple stakeholder requests, while keeping the execution work and your team singularly focused at the current project objectives.
- Organisational skills: you're able to structure your own and the work of others amid a tremendous amount of outside information.
- Good general understanding in commercial, UX design and engineering. Excellent knowledge within one of these areas.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Product Manager within software development.
- Experience within either SaaS or eCommerce
- Skilled in complex data analysis
- Experience as a UX designer or software engineer
- Knowledge of how to conduct workshops with teams and customers