As a ModSquad Social Media and Community Manager, you will work closely with a variety of large and small clients and a global ModSquad team. You will be imperative in building, maintaining, improving, and empowering our clients and their digital communities. Additionally, you will be an integral part of the growing ModSquad digital team, developing social media efforts to grow and support our company.
- The day-to-day tasks of a ModSquad social medial & community manager vary, but basic responsibilities include:
- Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow the community (long term and campaign-based).
- Design and execute the weekly and quarterly content calendars and strategy plans
- Create and report KPIs, and build reports that showcase reason, trends, and opportunity.
- Manage and respond to customers through forums and website tools.
- Learn and explore new toolsets that improve workflow and client objectives.
- Work closely, efficiently, and effectively with the client and internal teams (communication is daily).
- Develop practices and improvements, or build upon and help improve current methods of operation.
- Handle occasional community crisis or troubleshoot escalations.
- A successful candidate needs to have confidence and strength in the following abilities:
- Be a proactive, self-starter, and independent contributor with follow-through on all initiatives.
- Have strong problem-solving, creative writing, and editorial skills.
- Showcase strong communication skills (and feel comfortable with communicating the good and the bad).
- Enjoy engaging and developing a broad range of people, communities, clients, and trends.
- Be able to execute on community initiatives, measure results, and modify programs based on feedback.
- Retain and demonstrate excellent organization and time-management skills and schedule to hit deliverable deadlines.
- Must have previous experience managing communities on behalf of professional entities/companies (either as a community manager or working within social media marketing departments)
- Have active and professional experience with forums, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram (other platforms like SnapChat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitch.tv, Youtube, etc. a bonus)
DESIRED SKILLS AND PLUSES
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Social or Community management experience. Again, the position requires excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of disciplines, articulate key points, and effectively present. The position is in the United Kingdom.