What you'll be doing...
- You will be the face and voice of Oyster to our customers (both companies who want to employ people and people who want to be employed)
- Supporting our customers along their journey, answering their questions along the way, and generally being the employment sherpa who guides them along the right path!
- Managing the end to end process of helping getting people employed: explaining how Oyster works, answering questions, collecting required information and generally being helpful!
- Maintain and develop our customer self-service tools (e.g. FAQs, etc) so that we can help the customer help themselves as much as possible
Skillsets that are important
- Customer success / support experience: you always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported
- Be autonomous and professional in approach, with high levels of motivation
- First class attention to detail and reasoning with extreme organisation and a proven work ethic
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- Based in time zone GMT +/-5h or PDT +/-5h
Skillsets that are not required (but are a bonus)
- Spreadsheet skills
- Ability to speak languages other than English fluently