As the Product Manager for the Marketing Platform team at FreeAgent you’ll be responsible for helping to implement our marketing and sales strategy by building and integrating a technology stack across our marketing website, marketing automation and CRM systems that meets company objectives.
This will involve researching and documenting the requirements of the business and stakeholders, assisting in the ongoing prioritisation of projects and features, and managing the implementation of these through our agile process.
The work is fast-paced, challenging and varied and on any given day you might be:
- Engaging with our users, partners and stakeholders from across several teams within FreeAgent, translating insight and feedback into a clear and well defined product roadmap
- Facilitating the wider product development workflow from initial stakeholder requirements, through prioritisation into design, development, release and measurement
- Maintaining, grooming and prioritising product backlogs, ensuring requirements are well understood, documented and communicated throughout the team
- Monitoring success of ongoing product developments through data analytics, user feedback and other quantitative and qualitative feedback channels
- Evaluating technical developments and requirements across our website, Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud solutions against KPIs and feed suggestions back into the product roadmap
Ideally you'll have:
- Hands on experience of working with CRM or marketing automation software (ideally Salesforce & Marketing Cloud) as both a user and in an administrative capacity
- Excellent analysis skills - getting to the root of business needs and requirements, and translate into technical specifications with an eye for detail
- A confident and articulate communicator, with the ability to pitch ideas, influence and manage stakeholders
- Experienced in defining return on investment and creating compelling business cases
- Able to provide timely and accurate system needs analysis, documentation of current systems and project plans