As an Incident Response Analyst, you’ll be working as part of the Security Engineering team to help us continue to raise the bar for security. This includes tracking activity on security-related issues, and helping prioritize work.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working on a remote team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience analyzing security incidents
- Understanding of security and privacy issues, such as common vulnerabilities and their impact
- A strong passion for Privacy and Security
- Working knowledge of and experience with the following technologies: AWS, incident management software, Linux / UNIX-like OSes, monitoring tools, ELK stack, & ticketing systems
- While this position does not involve developing software, it does require working closely with development teams, so it’s helpful to have a good understanding of how these teams function.
- Understanding of software development processes and techniques & experience working with GitLab or GitHub
What you can expect:
- Identify issues that may have a security or a privacy impact, and ensure they are reviewed properly
- Assist in prioritizing and tracking progress on security issues discovered internally and working to ensure these issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Cross-team communication with Developers, Engineers, and other departments as required
- Close coordination with other teams in the Security Department
- This position may require occasional work on nights or weekends in the event a significant security issue is discovered.