The ideal candidate has an editorial/social media background and has the ability to engage their audience across social platforms through creation and distribution of compelling, timely & trending content. You are ready and willing to wear multiple hats as a content production powerhouse, social strategist and platform manager. You are well-versed in the intricacies of various social platforms' best practices and their associated algorithms to drive success. This position reports to Tinybeans’ Head of Audience Development & can be done from anywhere in the United States.
What is the job about...
- Manage Red Tricycle & Tinybeans’ social media presence across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Content Creation and Publishing: Write/produce/package a high volume of timely and trending content for distribution across social, email & other platforms
- Schedule and craft attention grabbing, on-brand copy for use across social platforms
- Track breaking and trending parenting news using various tools and resources
- Grow social engagement & referral traffic
- Use data, including social listening, to help drive strategy and testing plans across content creation and social
- Deliver key insights on social and content performance
- Stay abreast of emerging social platforms, technologies and best practices
- Community management across social platforms including, but not limited to, responding to inquiries and proactive reach out
- 3+ year experience in social media & content creation (editorial)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- A deep understanding of social media trends, algorithms and best practices
- Extremely detail oriented, demonstrated copy-editing/writing skills and sense of brand voice
- Experience with social media management and reporting tools and using data to drive decisions and strategy
- Comfortable synthesizing data and using analytics software such as Google Analytics, Tableau and platform-specific reporting consoles.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and collaborating with a remote team. Ability to prioritize effectively to manage day-to-day responsibilities and projects to a high standard of quality.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment