As our engineering team grows, we are looking for a front-end software engineer with 2+ years of experience to help build our single page web application. As an early member on the team, you will balance speed and quality as you build out new features for our customers.
You will collaborate with engineers, design, research and development, and customers to enable additional methods of querying and create valuable data visualizations for every customer. More specifically, here’s what you can expect to do in the role:
- Build product features to enable our customers to understand changes, evaluate solutions, and make predictions for their residents based on the Replica dataset
- Work closely with customers to best understand their needs and respond quickly to their feedback.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at a fast growing startup.
- Translate InVision prototypes to interactive application code.
- Eliminate bugs and improve application performance using remote logging and observability tools.
- Actively contribute to company culture through teaching, contributing to documentation, and actively collaborating with cross-functional groups.
- Establish and uphold user experience best practices.
- Standardize customer and developer experience through a component library and style guide.
- Collaborate with Product to develop requirements and set delivery timelines.