Replica was formed as part of Alphabet, Google’s parent company, in 2018. In 2019, we raised our Series A and became an independent company. With offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kansas City, and remote employees around the country, we are a diverse (and dispersed!) team committed to supporting the company’s mission and each other. While now on our own, we remain dedicated to Google X’s pursuit to "create radical new technologies to solve some of the world’s hardest problems" - and to have fun doing it.
What We Value
- Empathy. You are curious and eager to learn more about our users and understand their needs.
- Balance. You weigh speed and quality carefully and understand the tradeoffs.
- A collaborative approach to problem solving. You’ve worked with cross functional teams before and you enjoy the process.
- Active participation. You jump in and actively engage with the team and customers to build products people use.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity. Things get blurry, but you persevere to find clarity and communicate effectively with your teammates to ensure clarity for all.
- Passion. You are driven to improve the quality of life in urban environments.
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in San Francisco, CA and Overland Park, KS.
- Flexible PTO.